Big Sur Square Arm Leather 3-Piece Wedge Sectional
Casual and comfortable, our Big Sur Collection has a fresh, contemporary aesthetic. This leather modular square-arm sectional is designed for roomy lounging, and with a choice of leathers, you can create a look that’s all your own.
- Sectional made up of: 1 Left/Right Arm Loveseat, 1 Left/Right Arm Chair and 1 Wedge
- Cushions are loose.
- Square arm.
- Down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel. Seat is 50% regenerated virgin loose fiber, 45% feather and 5% down solid blend. Back is fiber loose cushion core.
- Removable triangle-shaped legs are made of engineered hardwood with an Espresso finish.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together.
- Top-grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- DIMENSIONS 3-Piece Wedge Sectional Overall: 123" wide x 91" deep x 50" deep x 37" high
- Inside Seating: 64" wide x 22" deep x 21" high
- Back Cushions: 5
- Seat Cushions: 4
- Arm: 9" wide x 42" deep x 27" high
- Legs: 9" wide x 4.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Weight: 225 pounds
- GUIDES AND RESOURCES For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide .
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner .
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- CARE AND MAINTENANCE Leather Care Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in a water solution (3 parts water, 1 part gentle soap). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
- Composition & Construction Our leather upholstered products are constructed from semi-aniline leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Semi-anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
Please check the latest pricing and stock availability directly with the retailer
signup for updates from Macy's store